• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Yes Kieswetter in a fine vein of form.

Middlesex choking it away against the unicorns potentially. Morgan still struggling. Needs some runs before the england squad names for t20 and odis.

Hampshire just such a solid white ball team. Just solid player all the way down and everybody can make a defining contribution. Wood at 10 with 41 off 30. No star or great player. Just a real hard team to beat.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Hampshire just such a solid white ball team. Just solid player all the way down and everybody can make a defining contribution. Wood at 10 with 41 off 30. No star or great player. Just a real hard team to beat.
Yeah, I have such confidence them winning any sort of game really.

Makes for such a contrast with the four day game where I find it hard to see how they will win games, the batsmen are somewhat underperforming and the bowling is just not up to it.

stumpski

International Captain
Linley the last-ball hero against Derby at the Oval.

Almost made a mess of that needing 6 off the final over.

Heartbreak for the 'Corns though.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has certainly done everyhing you could ask of him since being dropped. Is the same old problem though, all our good one day batsmen are top order players, is why we have to stick with Buttler in my opinion.

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
Awesome win for us today against Yorkshire, really was a terrific game to watch. Cobb bowled decently, as did Taylor before he hit the winning runs. Ballance looked in good nick before he spooned one off for an admittedly good catch in the deep.

Rafiq's bowling though, crazy. Looked to have no control or anything. In his last over he served up three full tosses in a row (one of which a beamer, I think), all were rightly dispatched for six.

Oh, and our fielding is terrible.

91Jmay

International Coach
Kieswetter is still a block or slog though to a certain degree. He is better at milking singles but not that much better.

theegyptian

Possibly been posted somewhere else today but the lions team for the two day against aus.

Morgan (Capt), Ali, Ballance, Barker, Buttler, Harris, Kerrigan, Lees, Plunkett, Stokes & Wells

Like the squad. An experimental squad but a lot of names to be liked. Lees and Wells are both promising openers. Ali and Barker are due chances. Plunkett has meant to have bowled well this season- maybe Brooks better?. Buttler pick is meh.

Least Buttler getting some runs today before the t20 and odi series.

theegyptian

They just didn't select anyone participating in finals day which happens on the second day of this match. No-one else had a county game during either of the days.

Chopra is unfortunate. Probably a pretty bad sign for him but then again I think they're just looking at a few different people. Nowhere near a 2nd xi england team.

Still going on in Cardiff right now. Somerset have fought back well.