• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting match at Durham. Onions & Rushworth bowled Sussex out to give Durham a three figure lead, but then then lose three quick wickets to Trego.

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dread to think what the Rose Bowl pitch looks like if Thornley's mediums are preferred before Naik.
'Interesting' captaincy to bowl Freckingham and Thakor for so long before giving any form of spin a go.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Durham 57/6 now. Pitch is probably a minefield, so 200 will probably be enough, but interesting game regardless.

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Durham 57/6 now. Pitch is probably a minefield, so 200 will probably be enough, but interesting game regardless.
Durham enjoys the combination of one of the best attacks and one of the worst batting lineups in Div1. Pitch might be doing a bit, but I won't take for granted that 92/8 necessarily means 'a minefield'.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Those types of 150-plays-100 games are so common at the Emirates though, would say its beyond the imbalance of their side.

Pothas

Yeah, I am sure the test pitch will be a lot better but will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Great day for Hampshire, can't remember the last time they dominated a four day game like this.

fredfertang

I have a question.
Scotland and the Netherlands join YB40, but Ireland do not.
Could you tell me why?

Short answer is I don't know, but I wouldn't have thought the Irish would be keen anyway. Their best players being contracted to English counties I would think that their view would be that it would hamper their aspirations in the international game to have a less than full strength side struggling in the YB40

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Restart at Chester-le-Street and Phil Mustard gets himself run out of the 4th ball. A criminal sin in such a game you feel.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
235 should be too many for Somerset.

Gale failing again at Yorkshire. Bit like Troughton at Warwickshire doesn't really warrant a place in the team as a batsman alone but is captain... and is gonna have to play anyway because Bairstow and Root will be playing for England and Mcgrath retired.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Michael Lumb, two innings, four balls faced, two LBW dismissals, both from Roland-Jones, zero runs. Thanks for coming.