• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

stumpski

International Captain
Cricinfo glitching for their coverage of the Middlesex game. **** sake.
It's on 5LSX if that's any help.

Looks like Surrey are actually going to win a game on Sky, at the fourth attempt at least. Revenge for the trouncing Essex inflicted at the Oval.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Cabinet ruining the mood of this thread with his not being blatantly partisan. I'm not even sure who he supports. Sort it out

stumpski

International Captain
What are the chances of getting KP for Tuesday's game I wonder? Given that Finn wasn't playing for Middlesex this evening, I think I can guess ...

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Yes I think you're right. Especially as there are only 3 days between tests- Be interesting to see if any of the players are released with that in mind. Probably not unless this game is over in 3 days and even then unlikely

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Ravi brought out the old 'southern group is better than the others' last night to saying he was happy with the Notts draw. Hope they get smashed by Notts.

Should be Somerset, Notts, Hampshire & Northants on finals day.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Haha, I think the South group probably is the strongest but he can't seriously be happy with going to Trent Bridge. It's pointless all the Sky team asking who they want/if they're happy with the draw though. No one's ever going to say they think they're inferior and going to get smashed.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Didn't Sussex get the spoon in the south group? They're not that bad are they? Got to the quarters last year.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah they have a few names but they have been so bad this year, think Gloucester, Worcester are better in midlands group and Derby and Leicester in the North.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The thought of those four being better just doesn't sit well with me. I'm probably judging too much on the past and the number of big players though.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Ah a full schedule of proper cricket again. Interesting to see how Lees gets on against the Warwickshire attack. If we get a win this game we are pretty much nailed on for promotion.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Collymore's been playing more club cricket than championship cricket over the last couple of years, and now he's opening ahead of Finn.

theegyptian

Been listening on the radio. Sounds like Finn been bowling very full. Like Yorkers. Until this last over where he's gone short and been top edged for six.

theegyptian

Gloucestershire win this game and it opens up the second division.

Yorkshire with the attacking team today. Four fast bowlers plus 1 and 1/2 spinners. Rashid being the half batting at 5 and Rafiq at 6.

In the 40 over Sibley and Curran both making debuts for Surrey. Both meant to be big prospects.

Last edited: