• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kieswetter's actually more of a worry than Compton at the moment, who is at least trying to get things going. Kiesy is just trying to get singles every ball.

I wonder what the thinking is in the Somerset camp. Kieswetter has seemed to play the role of accumulator a lot, but with Jones and Compton also in the top four, I can't help but feel that a more aggressive approach wouldn't be amiss. Especially when you risk having four overs left and Hildrith and Buttler still in the sheds.
Well CK, really needed those couple of shots, because yeah he was poor before.

grecian

Amazing how cricket can bite you in the ass, should have been a single of the first ball, Jeets misfields, and then bang.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Was about to say how stupid it was that Woakes was bowling instead of Rankin. Still think I'm right, but that's a good start from Chris.

I actually thought Maddy was a decent option then. Kieswetter had been struggling with the medium pacers and the keeper up, and Compton probably would've like pace for his dab shots.

Jarquis

That's why he doesn't keep. Good catch from Jos. I know Chopra's been in form in the long form but I don't think Somerset were quacking too much about his run a ball 22s before the game, ffs Sky.

grecian

That's why he doesn't keep. Good catch from Jos. I know Chopra's been in form in the long form but I don't think Somerset were quacking too much about his run a ball 22s before the game, ffs Sky.
Got 75 off 53 last time up, I was glad when Jos pouched it.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
He's in contention for a middle order spot for England because Compton opens.

Jarquis

Craig has a back stress fracture. As if the two Overtons weren't enough ND also have Querl. Some attack for league cricket.

Last edited:

grecian

Coverton has just come back from injury though. Wouldn't mind either of them ATM. Needed that badly, good catch Trigger.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Craig was the one with a stress fracture. He's Started playing again recently as a batsmen for the seconds. Jamie has been in the squad for all the t20's but not selected.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
I hope Scaly blows me a kiss if Glos get over the line here against Glamorgan and get Durham into the quarters!