• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Final check on the pitch?

Would've been extremely odd to name him in the squad one day then send him away the next so once he was named they couldn't really remove him that soon.
Of course it was, not sure why WPDavid is making a fuss, you name a squad for reasons. There was talk (seems silly now) that there may have been a bit more pace in this pitch, there wasn't so they've gone for Bres, hoping reverse will play a part. Onions may have got a game if it was looking like cloud cover.

stumpski

International Captain
Derby 52-3, not 19-1 as Cricinfo has been insisting for the last hour.

Gale declared as soon as Lees passed his own 272 as highest Championship score of the season.

stumpski

International Captain
And I think Warks - Notts might be over - no commentary now, and no updates since tea, when Notts were 6 down.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bears pulling out a very good win after tea. Patel/Woakes/Rankin shooting them out.

Will be keeping my eye on Alex Lees. Although Boycott is an utter prat, he absolutley loves Lees and that says something. If he can pile up runs this year, then England A should be having a look sooner or later. Yorkshire's academy is doing the business at the moment. I

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jordan must be bowling some serious pies. Weird because he's been in such good form all season.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Continuing on with the Yorkshire game, is the stat line Cricinfo have for Mark Turner correct? ML Turner 17 0 128 0 7.52