• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Out stumped to a bloke who bowls RMF. Want to see this.

Jeetan Patel taking wickets again. Ugh.
Keeper standing back and an underarm throw, according to twitter...

Alex Smith ‏@Alex_PJ_Smith
Bailey out for 93 on debut in comedy style. Ball beats his edge and as he replays the shot walks out his crease and is stumped. Unlucky.

Last edited:

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Derbyshire 134/7 despite playing only 3 bowlers and one of them is Turner, the worst one they've got in the team. Nevermind how much resistance Palladino, Hughes and Groenewald can put up also with the bat, I expect the Warwickshire batsmen to destroy them tomorrow.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Bailey out for 93 on debut in comedy style. Ball beats his edge and as he replays the shot walks out his crease and is stumped. Unlucky.
serves him right

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not liking the look of Durham's top 4. Stoneman has only just in the past season or so reached the heights of passable and he's probably the best of the bunch. Benkenstein is past it now I think. Will Smith is gash. Jennings hasn't done anything so far.

Anyway LOL @ Yorkshi*e

Jarquis

Tried this a few times in our club warmup on Sunday and was asked not to as it defeated the purpose of the warmup apparently.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see James Taylor in the runs to start the year off, could do with a good year.

Ali looking ominous for Worcestershire.

stumpski

International Captain
Hamish Marshall and Housego on 98 and 97 at Chelmsford, could make for an interesting over or two ...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Tried this a few times in our club warmup on Sunday and was asked not to as it defeated the purpose of the warmup apparently.
My response to that would have been to go and stand up to the stumps. That and make a series of rude remarks to whichever imbecile hasn't quite figured out the purpose of the crease.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
My response to that would have been to go and stand up to the stumps. That and make a series of rude remarks to whichever imbecile hasn't quite figured out the purpose of the crease.
Marcuss isn't a real keeper though. Doing it under protest I believe.

Jarquis

Marcuss isn't a real keeper though. Doing it under protest I believe.
I'm not a 'real keeper' in the sense it isn't something I've always done but I keep getting asked to do it because I'm pretty decent at it.

Anyway, early season wicket in an innings where there were 35+ legside wides, in single figure temperarture, and the guy bowling was pretty ****ing nippy = me not wanting to stand up.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Triffic day. A solid performance with the bat tomorrow, a couple of snow-free days oop North and we are well set for a brilliant opening away win. Great to see Chris Jordan sparkle on debut - potentially an outstanding move both for him and for Sussex.

Biryani Pillow

U19 Vice-Captain
Triffic day. A solid performance with the bat tomorrow, a couple of snow-free days oop North and we are well set for a brilliant opening away win. Great to see Chris Jordan sparkle on debut - potentially an outstanding move both for him and for Sussex.
Potentially.

If his body holds up.

Always had the talent - couldn't stay on the field.

fredfertang

Distinctly useful looking side Sussex even if, as seems likely, Jordan isn't an ever-present

Pothas

Good from Hants, doing what they have failed to do in recent years and getting maximum batting points. 148 for Vince and good starts from Bailey and Wheater.