• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Maybe I'm being stupid and missing something obvious but I don't quiet know what you mean here.

[/QUOTE]Somerset just need to pick JOverton and LewGregory in T20 and be done with it. Might be expensive but at least they'll take poles unlike the current lot.[/QUOTE]

Probably one injury or another with Gregory - shame. Arafat and Thomas should be good enough for domestic t20. It is the batsmen that are letting you down. And 2 wins out of 3 in the T20 is hardly the end of the world.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
So Kent chased down 411 winning by 2 wickets, Nash scored 199 before retiring due to heat exhaustion (collapsed on the pitch apparently) and the last pair knocked of the final 21 to win.

Last edited:

Chubb

International Regular
Epic effort from Nash, would love to have seen such an innings. Must have been a stunning day's cricket.

Midwinter

State Captain
Nash got heat exhaustion??
That can't be right, he's from Queensland !

Exhausted from making so many more runs than he ever had before sounds more like it.:D

Good effort tho' , he's having a good season.

boroboy

Cricket Spectator
Hi All,

Got tickets for the T20 Finals day this year to sit in the Eric Hollies Stand, me and my mate are typical 17 year olds, would this be a good stand for us?

Also, been 17, at Edgbaston are they strict with the drinking age or should there be no problems.

Many thanks

theegyptian

Chris Wright out for the season with a stress fracture. Ravi was back playing yesterday and not out for 6 weeks as I suggested (and was printed on the essex website). Presumably can't bowl for 6 weeks with his side strain which does limit his chances of an England callup if an injury were to happen.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got to love the change in tempo from twenty20 one day to 4 day the next. Yesterday Carberry scored 43 off 16 balls, has taken him 119 balls to get that much today.

stumpski

International Captain
Yeah Tait v Ponting and Maxwell, should be interesting.

63 after 9 is below par though I think, should be more like 80 surely.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Sky comms really do only care what happens on Sky, saying Napes bats too low. Yeah because his promotion for a couple of games worked SOOOOOOO well.

theegyptian

Wallace caught at slip but doesn't walk - umpire gives him. Think Wallace may have been a little unlucky, I think it hits the pad rather than the bat or glove but can't be sure. Might have got a not out from the umpire if Broad incident hadn't occured