• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Two or three good scores away from a Test spot or at least a squad spot, one suspects. Form was his only real downside beforehand.
I dunno know. I think they very easily could have over-looked his shield form and cited his OD form and selected him for India, and similarly, they could have over-looked one or two poor shield games and picked him for Aus A against SA, but...

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Two or three good scores away from a Test spot or at least a squad spot, one suspects. Form was his only real downside beforehand.
"Mathew Sinclair could have had a fantastic and prolific international career. The only thing stopping him was the fact he couldn't make a run."

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not keen on the way Mo Ali and Samaraweera are shaping up against Lanky

.... and btw why are colonials allowed in this thread? wouldn't have been stood for in Mrs Thatcher's day

grecian

Not trying to gambhir here, but honestly reckon having Durham at 95-5 means it's about even-stevens.

fredfertang

And Simon Kerrigan gets his first wicket of a season that I reckon he'll finish as England's number one spinner

Jarquis

Out stumped to a bloke who bowls RMF. Want to see this.

Jeetan Patel taking wickets again. Ugh.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Chris Jordan has probably taken more wickets today for Sussex than he managed in the whole of last season for us. :ph34r:

Pothas

Good recovery from Hampshire, Vince just gone past 50, please go on.

Great to have county cricket back anyway, nothing wastes time better than checking scores every few minutes when I should be doing work.