• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I asked the question about Napes4England before the game, surely its a formality now, give him a go.

stumpski

International Captain
Compton out cheaply again in today's YB40 at Lord's. Even leaving aside his England hopes, he'd have wanted to do well at his old home ground. Somerset heading for a middling 220/230 type score despite Murtagh and Roland-Jones both getting some tap.

stumpski

International Captain
Extraordinary last-order pyrotechnics from Hildreth. On 76 at the start of the final over, bowled by Harris ... 6 6 6 4 0 4

Brilliant!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are they taking the piss of my Trego, showing the fastest bowlers this years figures as he's steaming in:(

stumpski

International Captain
Middlesex were cruising this a little while back, suddenly they need 68 off 10 overs - interesting ...

And Malan's gone for 99! Really good catch by Barrow.

stumpski

International Captain
Dernbach has replaced somebody at Guildford: not sure who yet, but since Lewis and Tremlett have been wicketless and Meaker has leaked 6.3 an over, I don't suppose it really makes much difference.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thank you for coming back Neil McKenzie, straight into the runs just like he did last season.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
important northants news: copeland at no 9, Murphy, who made 81 last game, at no 11

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Warwickshire really have missed Barker both bowling and batting wise. Guildford meant to be a road. Ponting might get 300 in a day.

cricinfo being a bit buggy.