• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Harry Gurney got a hat-trick but more importantly Goofers takes a wicket first ball

stumpski

International Captain
Ponting run out for 192 in the last over before lunch, not a bad start I suppose ...

And Surrey declare with a lead of 101. Can Derbyshire screw this up like they did against Yorkshire?

Spikey

unbelievably, Calvin Burnett's performance today (1 for 73 off 5.4 overs and presumably taken out of the attack due to beamers) will lead to him lowering his bowling average

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
MacLeod back as an opening bowler today. He contemplated life as a batsman for a while after his action was ruled suspect a couple of years back; I wonder what it looks like now.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tremlett's performance has to be promising in this latest match, really wouldn't mind him lining up in the First Ashes Test.

flibbertyjibber

Tremlett's performance has to be promising in this latest match, really wouldn't mind him lining up in the First Ashes Test.
If Finn has a serious problem then Tremlett would be an ideal replacement. Bit like the Aussies wanting Harris to play though us hoping Tremlett will be fit that long.

Pothas

This was a very encouraging match for him though, would leave him in county cricket for a couple more months at least, really want him to go to Australia.

grecian

Yeah, I'm not normally one to get too excited about injury-prone players, but he's been fit all season, and this was clearly a very big game for him, 8 wickets and well over 40 overs.

We know he's top quality when fit too.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
great batting by glos on saturday to draw that game. Lancs should have declared earlier although still surprised Kerrigan couldn't bowl us out. Top of our YB40 group as well after victory yesterday. Must be some poor teams around if Glos with their 0 bowlers are doing well.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Not an excited fan of Surrey atm. Four draws and two losses.
At least there is Ponting.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Surrey Essex and it's warm and sunny. Shouldn't be a bad game. Get to see how bad Meaker is in one day cricket.

stumpski

International Captain
Brisk start from Essex against a venerable opening attack of Mahmood and Lewis. Looking forward to seeing Meaker and Tom Jewell, who I haven't seen before and who's been preferred to Tremlett (sensibly, I think) and 'Viscount' Linley.