• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Whilst we were all being distracted by Somerset, Bopara registered a duck against Kent. Good old Mark Davies.

stumpski

International Captain
Not sure if anyone's mentioned that Somerset won the toss ... captains who put the other side in and then concede a huge total are routinely castigated, but those who bat first and find their team skittled for a low score generally escape censure, for some reason.

Sussex building a big lead, unsurprisingly, but not having things all their own way - I doubt if Magoffin was expecting to bat today (except perhaps as nightwatchman) after learning that Sussex would be bowling first.

Last edited:

OpeningBatsman

Cricket Spectator
Interesting day of county cricket, I'd say. Durham had an immense collapse after lunch, but recovered quite well at the end of play. That was the match I decided to listen at the most, but I still followed the other scores throughout the day. I remember saying, 'Woah,' very loudly, when I saw the figures of Alan Richardson. Quite the impressive innings from him. That would've been excellent to witness in person.

Pothas

Carberry smashing it around yet again, his pro40 record is ridiculous this last two seasons. Love watching our opening pair in one day cricket.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Alan Richardson is the only bowler who'd take those kinds of figures and I'd fully expect not to get a mention for it in this thread. It'll probably get mentioned in a county roundup somewhere as "productive".

Welcome to the forums OB

Pothas

Alan Richardson is the only bowler who'd take those kinds of figures and I'd fully expect not to get a mention for it in this thread. It'll probably get mentioned in a county roundup somewhere as "productive".

Welcome to the forums OB
Would love to pick him and Masters for a test in England, just to see what would happen.