• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

stumpski

International Captain
These matches aren't usually this late are they? If this one went the distance it wouldn't finish until around 10.30, not great for people trying to get home by public transport.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I know the bowling has been awful but that is such a brilliant century to watch.

Scaly piscine

God now Cricinfo are featuring Turdbach, it's like there's some private joke to champion the most ****ing ****e cricketers.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Please do bring it up, preferably in a similar manner to how FST would have done had he seen the previously mentioned 'bowler' 'bowling'.

stumpski

International Captain
First post today, with an hour to play ... Middlesex following on against Surrey but past 200 with no loss - 100 for Rogers and Robson about to follow suit. I'd settle for a draw from this point, tbh.

Rain brought an early end to what appears to have been a dreadful game at Hove.

And Gloucs in early trouble chasing 290 v Leics.

I hadn't realised that Niall O'Brien was at Leicester now. Made a 100 earlier, as did skipper and opening partner Josh Cobb.

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
Yesterday's match was decided about 10 overs into the 2nd innings and this looks like a lost cause for the Gladiators. This partnership represents their last chance, basically. Trouble is they're well behind the rate now.

grecian

I am being told that saj is a quality cricketer, must be true then......

Ben Stokes in now, impress me.

Last edited:

grecian

Have to say I've been disappointed by a lot of the bowling I've seen this season on t'telly.

A lot of people with big reps, and ones who have taken a lot of wickets, have been decidedly average. Rushworth the latest disappointment.

stumpski

International Captain
Heh, Root gone second ball - well if he was due a failure, this was a better time than most ...

And Yorkshire have a W Rhodes in their team. Stands for Will though, and no relation it seems.