• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

stumpski

International Captain
It's not even a session because tea was delayed until after 4.

It's highly unlikely Durham will get anywhere near it.
Beautiful use of reverse mockers there. 62 wanted off 12 overs.

Not even sticking everyone on the boundary will stop them now.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How the hell do you go for more than 10 an over in a CC match?

Stokes all the talent and but there's more brains in a pork pie.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I was going to comment on the insanity of that run chase, but after having just seen Scaly smile I think the rarity of that is rather put into perspective

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Top effort from Durham to chase that down. Season moving along nicely already as most sides have a win and many have a loss too. Hope it remains unpredictable.

Refreshing to see Lancashire are still rubbish too.

Last edited:

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Be interesting to see how long it takes Lancs to get back up to the 1st Division otherwise we're gonna need to be playing friendlies with them for a while I think.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Not even trolling, I think you should have at least 1 proper Roses match a season and I don't think Yorkshire will go down to be honest.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
EssexHampshire on the tv later on should be a decent game (unlike the leicsglos game tomorrow). Some decent English talent on offer from both teams. Westley, Topley, Mills, Vince and Wood. Shame that Cook won't be playing - don't see much point in him not playing.

stumpski

International Captain
Could be a third day finish at Canterbury ... Kent 46 ahead with 4 wickets left.

Klinger taking Gloucs to a surprisingly comfortable win.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see Copeland amongst the wickets for Northants

Only Div 2 but the guy is a very good cricketer and should prove to be a handy acquisition

stumpski

International Captain
Even with the loss of the 9th wicket Lancs have half a chance here - I don't rate Glamorgan's chances chasing 160+. Kent, on the other hand, are toast.