• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nash at Sussex is unlucky not to get Carberry's spot in the Lions team. Been a better bat in county cricket for the last couple of years and took 21 wickets last year and is quite often more of a threat than Panesar especially in the second innings.
YES! Another Nashy fan :wub:

Root's average approaching 43 after being 37 last week. Not bad.

Jake Libby playing for Cardiff MCCU today after scores of 109,109,157, and 64* in the past ~10 days. Top scored too.

Jarquis

Yorkshire still trail too so it's basically a case of how many does he feel like scoring...

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yorkshire still trail too so it's basically a case of how many does he feel like scoring...
Team to bat till just before lunch tomorrow and hope scoreboard pressure brings a collapse in the Derbyshire 2nd innings. Poor pitch though to have nearly 900 runs and only 13 wickets in nearly 3 days.

Scaly piscine

Hmm Root put Yorkshi*e ahead and then got out next ball.

Notts 3 down and still a good 50+ runs behind. Lots of okay batsmen left but none specifically that Durham should lose any sleep over. Just need to keep picking up wickets.

Edit: Fatel gone. Again wondering why Wood didn't play earlier. Might have been the difference in that disaster against Yorkshi*e.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I didn't even have a clue what Redfern bowled but apparently he has 7 First Class wickets now. I certainly missed those.

stumpski

International Captain
I didn't even have a clue what Redfern bowled but apparently he has 7 First Class wickets now. I certainly missed those.
Hughes has slightly more and hasn't yet bowled; I don't know if he's been off the field but you'd think the man of the hour might have had a couple of overs in a total of 535-4.

Root nearly halfway to his 1000, but I suppose being picked for England will give him fewer innings in which to try and get there before the end of May.

stumpski

International Captain
Yeah, 52 to get, Essex probably just favourites again now. It's going to finish tonight I would think, whatever happens.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Ban the heavy roller. It was only Ravi and Ramps complaining last year. Ramps has retired and Ravi isn't scoring any runs this year either