• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent win for Hampshire with all bowlers contributing.

Worcestershire and Leicestershire will not be the strongest teams in the division this year but so far we are doing what we failed to do last year, putting up a big first innings scores.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Joe muther****ing Root. What a knock. Still with the new ball just about available if he falls now I'd still back Durham with Onions.

stumpski

International Captain
Joe muther****ing Root. What a knock. Still with the new ball just about available if he falls now I'd still back Durham with Onions.
Due now isn't it? Last throw of the dice for Durham I'd say, runs have been coming at 6 an over against Stokes and Borthwick. Just 53 wanted now.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
On a sidenote Criinfo readers showing they have little to nfi of who's around at county level by stating Eoin Morgan should be in the Test side with KP out. ftr he has 2105 votes and the next highest is Bairstow with 900 odd.

Still much improved performance from Yorkshire, although tbh when its a declared run chase they seem to do better for some reason.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nah Yorkshire are winning this. Always a bit of a hollow victory in some ways when you win by a few wickets after the opposition declare 4 down but nah **** that, I'll take it.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some pretty dumb use of our bowlers. Lets keep the two guys who are getting hammered on so they only need 50 when the underused main bowlers come back on.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Nah Yorkshire are winning this. Always a bit of a hollow victory in some ways when you win by a few wickets after the opposition declare 4 down but nah **** that, I'll take it.
Cribb's incredibly vague connection to Yorkshire once again makes its appearance.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Wow that was a horrifically appalling decision by Nick Cook. Has he got any decision right this game? Needs to be stood down