• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Unfortunately I think it might be a few years before I see Worcestershire get back into Division One. Just haven't got the batting and bowling strength to compete consistently enough to get into the top 2. Our best chance of a trophy is in a one-day compo but even that looks unlikely. Shame really, it's all gone pear shaped (see what I did there? ;) ) since 2009 when the big players began to leave.

Nice little side note however, Jack Shantry has just got to 50.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Tremlett rested again. Very lucky to make the ashes squad. Don't think he has missed one game for injury but still has only played 11 out of 16 games.

Notts cruising along but Somerset will probably be fine because Notts bowling attack doesn't look that strong this week.

Gale bypassed the number 6 spot for Yorkshire and has gone straight to 7.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Woakes with the **** you hundred, aimed at the national selectors. The way they've acted this season, he probably would've been on the plane had the selection been made tomorrow.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Always interesting to see some obscure bets people lay. A friend of mine had money on Kyle Hogg being leading wicket taker this season in CC Div 2 and he was 3 wickets behind going into the final game and apparently he has been rested!

Anyone know why?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Delighted to see Lancs have given Stephen Parry a game –will be interesting to see how he gets on this afternoon, always assuming Horts throws him the ball at some point

fredfertang

Delighted to see Lancs have given Stephen Parry a game –will be interesting to see how he gets on this afternoon, always assuming Horts throws him the ball at some point
..... and Kent treating Parry much like Australia treated Kegga

I'll close the door on my way out .....................

stumpski

International Captain
Two late wickets leave Essex 170-7 at tea - I think it's safe to say Northants are on their way up now.

Really poor that Sky aren't showing anything though.

Pothas

Pretty strong finish to the season from Hants, hope we can take this into next season. Coles certainly done enough to get himself a contract, hope no division 1 sides are interested.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Parry is an interesting situation, he is clearly our number one LO spinner, but our number 2 fc spinner. If we play 2 spinners he will get a game if fit, if Kerrigan is away on loins/international duty he gets a game. Is that enough? Would any other county offer him more? Will Lilley go past him?