• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Warwickshire got kinda screwed today. They just bowled a 47 or 48 over session without a break by my calculations.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Good knock Burns. Hopefully this is the start of the return of Steve Davies also. Warwickshire Durham pretty evenly poised.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Good knock Burns. Hopefully this is the start of the return of Steve Davies also. Warwickshire Durham pretty evenly poised.
I wonder how many viewers saw Burns's 100. Woudl you know whats the attendance at the Oval today or where can I found out?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shiv Thakor doing ok for Leicestershire, 60* so far, if he was an Aussie he'd be a cert for their test side seeing as he has a first class average over 50.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really liked David Willey when I saw him on the box last year, could turn out to be a top all-rounder.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Willey is certainly an improving young cricketer, who knows how far he may go in the game. As for Thakor, it is interesting he is bowling a fair bit this season, will be interesting to see how much he does bowl long term when Leicestershire get some pacemen fit.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Woakes at 8 is a massive waste to me.
Not really much you can do about it when you've got an all-rounder in already. I guess in the games where Trott and Bell are playing they could move Woakes up to 7 and play Rankin as well.

Good problem for them to have, though.

Jarquis

Watched the last hour of Glam/Worcs today. Was pretty damn boring itbt. Think they scored about 30 in that time and only one shot from Thilan off Cosker was worth watching.
Most exciting thing was a group of half a dozen drunkards chanting Wagg every ball he bowled.

grecian

I've decided to amuse myself by reading posts from Richard, about Chris Wright. Yes I'm that desperate.

stumpski

International Captain
I wonder how many viewers saw Burns's 100. Woudl you know whats the attendance at the Oval today or where can I found out?
I was there yesterday, and I would guess at 300-350 including members. No bar facilities for the plebs though, unless you count a mobile unit serving only Carling and soft drinks. Another ground that's being turned into a building site.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've decided to amuse myself by reading posts from Richard, about Chris Wright. Yes I'm that desperate.
You no doubt read a lot of posts about Gareth Andrew as well then. He always seemed to use Wright and Andrew together as examples of players he felt were truly gash IIRC.

grecian

You no doubt read a lot of posts about Gareth Andrew as well then. He always seemed to use Wright and Andrew together as examples of players he felt were truly gash IIRC.
Yep, TBF he also use Chris Whelan and Mark Turner too in the same posts, well he was right about Whelan at least.