• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I've always thought Kieswetter was unfairly appreciated in FC cricket because of his international limited overs exploits, where he often didn't look good enough and seemed to only have a few release shots.

Even in this season, which has been one of his poorer ones in the Championship, he played a really good hand at three against Durham, in tough conditions, and nearly won Somerset the game in the fourth innings. Was a pretty unheralded effort IMO.

Howe_zat

Audio File
And on Wright, yes, keeping it in perspective this is an atrocious attack. But 143 off 68 is the kind of knock that rather forces you out of perspective. I haven't seen numbers like that since I was last on Little Master Cricket.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Absolutely abysmal bowling and fielding performance from us since I've got home from football. Growing up I remember us being awesome in close one day games, these days we never win any of them

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Well we squeaked it in the end, need to find better death bowlers than Hogg and Smith though. Can't really afford to have Hogg if Chapple is there and bowling his spell straight through

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, Dockerell has had a fairly horrid season this year, good time to put it all right today.

91Jmay

International Coach
I would absolutely love that. We need bats desperately and having McKay at 8 or 9 in List A's really hurts us because we end up playing 5 all rounders.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Said when it was first rumoured Warwickshire would be a decent destination for Buttler. Ambrose will get in the side as a batsmen anyway so they can offer Jos the gloves whenever he is available and have good backup when he is away with England. Compton definitely an upgrade on Porterfield/Westwood

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Derbyshire winning this game would certainly hot up the relegation stakes.

Haha Essex. They lose and the second division will just about be over with Northants and Lancs very strong favourites for promotion.