• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still we get to see a Worcs side shorn of Andrew and Richardson now. What will the great Cessford, Shantry & Morris do. Mind you morris is from the best county.

Ali and Mitchell will probably be the best bowlers though.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Sky Ashes has been a bit of a failure to be honest. No need at all for the same reruns of those games, although it was a clever way to save program costs whilst the football season wasn't on.

Yeah I rate Ali, and he certainly should be in consideration when we play ODIs in the subcontinent as his spin is more than useful but today tells us very little about him.
The re-runs have been **** because it's the same ones all the time.

stumpski

International Captain
Cessford dealing out corporal punishment to Warwickshire.

I'm guessing this is Maddy's last one-day game?

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
interesting tweet about tomorrows game.

Colchester & EECC ‏@ColchesterEECC 6m

Great news that @MontyPanesar will be at Castle Park tomorrow for his @EssexCricket debut. It's been turning square all year #fillyourboots

theegyptian

Bangladesh a yet to win on this tour. Bet they win at least once agains the Lions. Was close to going today to Bristol to watch the game but couldn't face getting in and out of bristol. No Jordan in the team.

I know our Essex fan wasn't excited about the signing of Gambhir but personally I can't help but getting excited by Essexs team for today. Gambhir, Panesar, Bopara, Foakes, Ten Doeschate, Napier, Topley/Mills. They'll probaby lose but nonetheless it's one of the more exciting teams in county cricket.

theegyptian

Luke Wright putting together a captains knock for the lions to make up for Vince and Carberry

Trescothick out to offspin again. Took 3 balls this time.

91Jmay

International Coach
Even against the Deshi's its an unbelievable knock from Wright. 124 off 57 balls.

Partnership
205 runs, 18.1 overs, RR: 11.28

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Nah not unfortunately. Ballance looks like he is next cab off the rank as a pure bat in ODIs. Has scored runs at every opportunity.

225 runs, 20.1 overs, RR: 11.15 the partnership now Ballance is out.

Luke Wright with 10 sixes! Must be a small ground then, even though he is a big hitter.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
George Dobell has fired up the Kieswetter as the backup Keeper bandwagon.
TBF, there really is no reason why not. He's a better first-class player than Limited-Overs. The fact he seems unable to rotate the strike in limited-overs is a big problem for me.

This seasons been a bit odd because of the injuries meant he never got a run in first-class until now, and he's come back into a struggling side.