• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

why MCAS ?

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Here is my list of players who need fan clubs.

Freddie Flintoff- Because we appreciate him when he does well, and also when he doesn't. Guess who?

Courtney Walsh- Because size does matter.....and so do world records.

Brett Lee- Well.....the quicker the better!

Adam Hollioake- Most outstanding player when he doesn't play international cricket!

Virendra Sehwag- Don't think twice, just hit!

Kumar Sangakkara- "In Morocco you say those are not your conditions!"

Craig McMillan- 101 batting stances and more ways to handle a dead ball.

Your list?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr. Ponting said:
Who cares?

Stop making these societies anyway, they ruin the one and only AAAS
It may not be the intention but with any luck it will be the result.
Ruin is the only fate for the AAAS.
And believe me, it will happen.
Nothing lasts forever.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Richard said:
It may not be the intention but with any luck it will be the result.
Ruin is the only fate for the AAAS.
And believe me, it will happen.
Nothing lasts forever.
I don't see why?

What is wrong with it?

Since it was started (by myself and some other long standing members of the forum, as a joke) we have all began following his performances and willing him to perform even though deep down, I don't think any of us really rate him as a player, especially not in Tests.

Every other "AS" is a cheap imitation, and whereas the AAAS continues to get new members, the others will fade into the background.

Forza AA!!!!!!

Linda

International Vice-Captain
We will see, we will see...

One day AA will bowl a screamer to MC and he'll hit it for six. The we'll see.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I want to join the MCAS too. I appreciate it when Michael Clarke doesn't do well because I subsequently REALLY appreciate the silence from the fanboys*** afterwards.

***fanboys = eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done before but they can't do it themselves.

Top_Cat said:
I appreciate it when Michael Clarke doesn't do well because I subsequently REALLY appreciate the silence from the fanboys*** afterwards.
When have I ever been quiet after a bad performance?