• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now only two teams haven't been whitewashed!!

WindieWeathers

International Regular
If one of them is the West Indies then you're so banned.
Why? i'm just posting something that is facts Prince i'm not rubbing it in!! :huh: , when you look at how many sides have been whitewashed i.e England, India, Pak, SL etc and for there to be only two teams left over recent years is quite interesting imo.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Why? i'm just posting something that is facts Prince i'm not rubbing it in!! :huh: , when you look at how many sides have been whitewashed i.e England, India, Pak, SL etc and for there to be only two teams left over recent years is quite interesting imo.
What series was England whitewashed in?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I sincerely hope Chanderpaul retires, Darren Bravo turns to ****, Shillingford gets called for chucking and Sammy averages 10 with the bat and 40 with the ball yet retains his captaincy for the next decade.