• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now only two teams haven't been whitewashed!!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The answer is South Africa. Bump the thread again in a few months when the answer changes if you like but nah you've been served.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Well that will be in another two years hopefully when all our young batters and bowlers will be much more mature and Kallis might not be around!! :laugh: .

It all sounds so easy. And your laugh smiley really got me over the line - until then, I was dubious about the Windies' chances in two years, but you wouldn't have used the emphatic :laugh: smiley if you didn't mean it. Better save up so I can have a big bet on them then.

Oh, and the exclamation marks were a nice touch.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
suggesting samuels is in the same league as Amla is a bannable offence IMO big dick or not ftr

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Marlon Samuels is just a **** in a bit of Gambhir form. It will pass and then he'll just be a ****.

No hate to WI, I think they could be a good team. Just not a fan of Marlon.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Marlon Samuels is just a **** in a bit of Gambhir form. It will pass and then he'll just be a ****.

No hate to WI, I think they could be a good team. Just not a fan of Marlon.
Nah, that's bull****. He is imperious these days, nobody who saw him bat in England last year would say that.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
My feeling is that one day he'll realise he's proved his point will forget about batting and just carry on with his **** talking.

But yeah, probably not a fair comparison, as Marlon does have godly footwork and strokeplay and is genuinely talented. I just get the feeling his ego will get in the way again.

Edged&Taken

U19 Vice-Captain
I think Samuels can stand side to side with Ab and Amla tbh, but thats just my opinion, yeah SA are a very tough team and i'm not saying we're gonna win there, we've yet to achieve that in our history, but the fact is we've played Aus, England and India away over the last four years and none of them have whitewashed us, and if SL can win a test in SA why can't we? :huh:

We'd most likely lose the series, but i don't believe we'd be swept aside like NZ were recently.
yes he can

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah he wouldnt be standing next to AB and Amla. With his big schlong he'd be standing so far away from the urinal he'd not be near them.