• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now only two teams haven't been whitewashed!!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's not about the accolades for me, Jono, it's all about derailing **** threads.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm stilling waiting to hear who these two teams are. WindieWeathers has hookwinked us into thinking this is yet another thread designed purely for him to big up the West Indies but given they got whitewashed disgracefully less than four years ago, this thread isn't actually about them at all!

Results | England v West Indies 2009 | ESPN Cricinfo

So who are the teams my good man? South Africa would be one I guess. Lets make this thread about them. Kalls, WAG.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Whitewashes have to be three games minimum, no? Yes I'm aware you probably know this and are just trolling, but still.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Anyway, there are four teams that haven't been whitewashed in the last four years; South Africa, New Zealand, Zimbabwe and the West Indies

WindieWeathers

International Regular
I'm stilling waiting to hear who these two teams are. WindieWeathers has hookwinked us into thinking this is yet another thread designed purely for him to big up the West Indies but given they got whitewashed disgracefully less than four years ago, this thread isn't actually about them at all!

Results | England v West Indies 2009 | ESPN Cricinfo

So who are the teams my good man? South Africa would be one I guess. Lets make this thread about them. Kalls, WAG.
Oh come on!!.. that was only a few months away from four years ago and we won't be playing Pakistan until July so the difference is the same!! :laugh: .

Anyway yes ladies and gents, the two teams are SOUTH AFRICA and the mighty WEST INDIES!!, case closed :D .