• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shikhar Dhawan

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
After a crazy few first series, one failure of a series and he's in the list?

Righto.
Did you even read what I posted? I said patience is required before judging him (his career has just started). Then I said he was piss against a crap Pak attack, which is a fact!!!

abmk

State 12th Man
The debut innings vs Aus was just sheer awesomeness .....the confidence, the strokes, all amazing ........

I had seen quite a bit of him in IPL and wasn't impressed. His domestic record, though decent, is nothing "special"

If people expect innings at that strike rate from him, they will be sorely disappointed. Granted that innings was one that sehwag would be proud of, but on average, he's nowhere that aggressive/attacking ......

abmk

State 12th Man
I just hope he is not a lazy **** like Sehwag and actually tries to build on his gifts and ensure he can be as successful as he can be around the world.. Post 2007, I thought we will see a different Sehwag, a Sehwag who is willing to work out the best way to score runs quickly wherever he plays but alas, what a false dawn that proved to be!! :( His 2009 series in NZ still gets me angry. He could have made as much as he wanted if he was so willing. He just kept batting as if he was having nets..
This sums it up very well

The Sehwag issue