• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Finding Seams on Apples - Cricket Web Book **NOW** Available

BeeGee

International Captain
Requested it for Kindle :D
OK look, I don't want to hurt the sales of this book or anything, but why would you order this book for the Kindle when you could use your Kindle to browse the CW threads that are in the book? For free. No editing. Smilies and everything. You could event post a reply.

The concept of taking a forum, which by it's very nature is a dynamic, interactive and evolving entity, and locking it into print seems strange to me.

But, hey, good luck with it!

bagapath

International Captain
two of those threads were started by me!!!!!! and that ****ing all-rounder thread took months to run. delighted to be included in the book.... posting this on facebook rightaway!

James

Cricket Web Owner
two of those threads were started by me!!!!!! and that ****ing all-rounder thread took months to run. delighted to be included in the book.... posting this on facebook rightaway!
Obviously got good create thread skills ;)

biased indian

International Coach
James the timing you show on the book are of which time Zone ?

and with being very less active on cricket chat i don't think i made it into the book..... rt ?

and any idea who has the most number of theirs posts..included in the book ?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Placed the order :)
Good stuff.

James the timing you show on the book are of which time Zone ?
As it's not that important, it's in the EST timezone.

and with being very less active on cricket chat i don't think i made it into the book..... rt ?
You have a number of posts in the book.

and any idea who has the most number of theirs posts..included in the book ?
No idea actually. My guess would be Richard.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How all time would it be to get a copy, highlight all of Richards posts and send it to Brumbeh in the post. Would be epic.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
As I'm pretty sure Kindle's don't have an "ignore" feature and I don't own one anyway I shall be buying the dead tree format version with a black magic marker pen to redact the offending posts.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
As I'm pretty sure Kindle's don't have an "ignore" feature and I don't own one anyway I shall be buying the dead tree format version with a black magic marker pen to redact the offending posts.
I love the idea of a redacted version