• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Finding Seams on Apples - Cricket Web Book **NOW** Available

James

Cricket Web Owner
What I mean is any recognition or mention from ex players on the book?
No, some were contacted by the publisher, but they weren't interested and also didn't get the concept of a forum.

If this book proves to be a success and another book is done, probably then we'd be more likely to attract ex-players.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There was a little final filtering done at the publishers end, but nothing major. I'm happy to confirm for people if they're still in the book. I can confirm for you honestbharani that you have many posts in the book.
was about to order before I saw this :ph34r:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There was a little final filtering done at the publishers end, but nothing major. I'm happy to confirm for people if they're still in the book. I can confirm for you honestbharani that you have many posts in the book.
Have they announced the Special Edition, "Putting Cracks on Bananas", with all of my posts in a sealed section in it yet James?

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Devo that none of my 26,000+ posts made the cut.

Time for some soul-searching. I blame Bracken.