• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has T20 Cricket increased demand to either attend or watch live cricket matches?

JPW

Cricket Spectator
I would love to know people's thoughts on the above topic. If you're interested then follow the link below to carry a 2 minute questionnaire.

QuickSurveys

JPW

Cricket Spectator
No, i don't have the attendance figures i'm afraid. I have looked at all the counties and the ECB's website and they are nowhere to be found.

JPW

Cricket Spectator
I have done an interview with a major county (not going to name as it's not allowed due to my dissertation) and they said there are none. However this can't be true and they probably just didn't want to tell me.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have done an interview with a major county (not going to name as it's not allowed due to my dissertation) and they said there are none. However this can't be true and they probably just didn't want to tell me.
Lying bastards!

As if a County club doesn't count them in and out - unless they're trying to fiddle their taxes of course

They'll tell you their membership figures though, or if they won't they are published, and that should give a pretty big clue

JPW

Cricket Spectator
Well my tutor and i did actually discuss the fact that they would have to know for tax purposes..That's a good idea thank you.