• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Potential International Trades

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Both ridiculously unbalanced trades imo
Well we have to take into consideration the BCCI flexing its muscles and getting what they want.

Although, knowing the BCCI, they'd probably give away Pujara for Kieron Pollard.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pujara/Kohli for Pattinson.

Would any fans from either team take this? Curious.

Think I would. Patto is going to be amazing, and Kohli living in Australia would allow more stalk time. Win/win.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would have thought they would want at least two decent batsmen or another bowler for Pattinson.

Think they would swap him for, say Panesar and Trott? Possibly not worth it for England though.

Valer

First Class Debutant

Think I would. Patto is going to be amazing, and Kohli living in Australia would allow more stalk time. Win/win.
I feel the trade favours India but I'd do it anyway...

Pothas, I feel that trade is actually worse given their ages (!)

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has

If there was a draft, this'd be tempting to both countries I reckon.

Would be funny to see Patto walk straight in to India's ATG team though.

Kapil
Srinath
Patto

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I doubt England would give up their captain and best batsmen for 2 fast bowlers of which probably only one would make their team.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm taking offers for:

tim paine
shaun marsh
shane watson
one of peter siddle/ben hilfenhaus
mitchell johnson

hit me with your best offers