• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Moises Henriques tracker

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
A thread dedicated to the test career of Australia's greatest all rounder since Keith Miller.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looking forward to some great battles between Moz and Tagenarine Chanderpaul

Red

I'll probably take him first round in Jager's new draft.

Clause: Highest score in his first test.

Guarentees a win.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
How's his first name pronounced properly? The comms seemed a little confused over this point (& many others, tbf).

Is it just the same as God's mate from the OT who lead saggers's lot out of Egypt or is the "i" sounded?

Red

Not sure, but I like to think is surname is pronounced on-reez.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How's his first name pronounced properly? The comms seemed a little confused over this point (& many others, tbf).

Is it just the same as God's mate from the OT who lead saggers's lot out of Egypt or is the "i" sounded?
It's Moi-zes Henriques Inglesias afaik.

Moises to lead us to the promised land.

watson

Banned
I vote for Moi-zes Henriques being the best name for a cricketer - ever. What he does with the bat and ball is pretty much irrelevant from now on.