• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Moises Henriques tracker

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Arguably better than a burger meal deal from Ogalo between 3pm and 5pm Monday to Friday.

Mr_Ronan

Banned
If over the next 12 months, he can average just half of what he does now and get his bowling price down below 25 then he could perhaps retain his spot. That'd be splendid, truly nice and wow.

Last edited:

aussie tragic

International Captain
Don't mind Patto, but is his average higher than the Don?
Whats Bradman got to do with it.....you said greatest allrounder since Keith Miller....

Pattinson: Bat 36.16, bowl 21.45; Miller: Bat 36.97, Bowl 22.97

Right now Henriques averages 48 with the ball and even Bradman averaged 36 bowling ;)

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I vote for Moi-zes Henriques being the best name for a cricketer - ever. What he does with the bat and ball is pretty much irrelevant from now on.
I liked this Kenyan cricketer's name 'Chudasma'. People from subcontinent will know why.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I want to see Moises have a press conference and say "I'd really like to open and maybe bowl a bit for the side too" just to seriously **** with Watson's head.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I want to see Moises have a press conference and say "I'd really like to open and maybe bowl a bit for the side too" just to seriously **** with Watson's head.
Or just say "I want whatever spot Watson has, and I'm gonna get it"