• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who do you love more, Hamish Amla or Michael Clarke?

title

• amla

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • clarke

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Eoin Morgan

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah but Dravid could never wear the chin strap of his helmet properly. It was a ****ing disgrace. I felt like the worse his form, the more the chin strap would go up his cheek and towards his ear.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but Dravid could never wear the chin strap of his helmet properly. It was a ****ing disgrace. I felt like the worse his form, the more the chin strap would go up his cheek and towards his ear.
You're a weird unit, mate.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Look, its pretty simple. Guys should wear clean underwear, an ironed shirt and a cricket helmet with the chin strap on their chin.

I don't care if you have 10,000+ test runs, a chin strap is meant for your chin, not your cheek.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Better than Vaughan and his bloody overly long strap, my Grandad did mighty hate that strap.

Flintoff did it best though with his helmet that was always trying to fall of his head.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Better than Vaughan and his bloody overly long strap, my Grandad did mighty hate that strap.

Flintoff did it best though with his helmet that was always trying to fall of his head.
What about Harmison's sweater that appeared to have been made out of a pillow case?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Must give to Clarke because he is playing lone hands more often. Amla is playing in very strong batting line up so is not pushed to the wall like Clarke is.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
It's only now that Clarke hasn't had Hussey with him and Ponting before, though Punter was going throigh a bit of a rough patch.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Clarke needs to move up the order. He seems a perfect number 4. Ugh Watson. Ugh.

Amla is classy - love watching him bat.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
It's only now that Clarke hasn't had Hussey with him and Ponting before, though Punter was going throigh a bit of a rough patch.
He played lone hands even when they were around. The hundred in that Cape Town test for example