• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nathan Lyon deserves more respect

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Heh, was being sarcastic, but my general point was that Lyon has only been playing FC cricket for two years and so he's probably going to take a while to learn his craft. Yes, he could use crease more and definitely vary his pace, but the latter is quite a skill in itself (developing an arm ball or tossing one 10k's slower outside off).

Sylvester

State Captain
He needs to stand up this series as there is no more excuses about the pitches over here and the Indian lineup is far from the one that ate Warne and any other spinner that came to their parts for breakfast. I would like to keep the faith in him but geez it would be hard to do if he can't get wickets on these decks.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I seriously would leave the spinning duties to Clarke and Warner tbh. If none of the spinners can do much then it's not worth picking them.