• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Greatest Leg-Spinner of Them All?

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Excellent read as always Fred. :D

I have never seen Qadir live myself so it was nice to read about him from someone who has.

In an interview once, Qadir mentioned that his action was described by a female fan as similar to that of a ballerina (maybe he was praising himself :p).

the big bambino

International Captain
Nice article again Fred. Big call from Dickie though I'd respectfully disagree. Kind of simialr to bodyline umpire G Hele who rated Neville Quinn the best left arm pace man he saw even after witnessing Davidson. (he never saw Akram). Again I'd disagree but it shows that those who saw them up close and know a thing or 2 rate them so highly.