• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your current World XI bowling attack

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Steyn and Philander are obvious choices. So is Ajmal, on recent form. Anderson would have to be third pacer imo, non of our boys have been good enough and/or consistent enough.

BTW, I think you guys are seriously overrating Watson.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Steyn and Philander are obvious choices. So is Ajmal, on recent form. Anderson would have to be third pacer imo, non of our boys have been good enough and/or consistent enough.

BTW, I think you guys are seriously overrating Watson.
Fit Shane Watson is one of the best bowlers in the world. Rarely happens though.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
he doesn't bowl anymore though.

Has he actually received professional medical opinion that he shouldn't bowl anymore or is he just a ****?

WindieWeathers

International Regular
For me the best attack is

Steyn
Phillander
Roach
Ajmal

Didn't Roach have the best strike rate of any pacer last year? :huh: so clearly he's the real deal and his performances against Australia and NZ proved that imo, plus he done well in England despite being injured.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For me the best attack is

Steyn
Phillander
Roach
Ajmal

Didn't Roach have the best strike rate of any pacer last year? :huh: so clearly he's the real deal and his performances against Australia and NZ proved that imo, plus he done well in England despite being injured.
Are you ****ting me?

Surely Narine would be there instead of Ajmal?? He took 12 wickets against New Zealand at home at an average of 25.

sonnench

U19 12th Man
Steyn, Philander, Morkel and Ajmal for me. Morkel over Anderson only because of height and awkwardness he poses to Batsmen, and the loss in quality is more than made up with in Steyn and Philander. And I actually like Morne and think he is a little underrated, averaging under 30 with the ball.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did I read that a few people would pick Graeme Swann over Ajmal? Holy ****. No one who is declared legally sane could possibly think that.