• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ask Monk.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Never given out when opening, or never given out at all?
Did Stuart Law get out in the only innings he played? I think not..

Also, I think there should be many one test wonders who batted at No 11 and didn't get out in that match..

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year

Also, I think there should be many one test wonders who batted at No 11 and didn't get out in that match..
Stuart Law never opened. The question was name the player who opened in a Test and was never given out, in any innings.

Last edited:

Flametree

International 12th Man
Will be Andy Lloyd. Retired hurt hit by a bouncer never came back..................
(goes away to check that he wasn't out hit wicket in that innings.......)

Nope. 10 not out.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has

Which is why I clarified about opening the batting...

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Which test player never made any contribution to his team? (never batted, never bowled, never took a catch)

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
after a batsman scores a run when is the ball dead. When the bowler gets it back? what happens if the ball is returned to another fielder from the deep.