• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane Warne's Argus Review

uvelocity

International Coach
It’s clear Warne has at least some support from the wider cricket community, as he re-tweeted several messages congratulating him on speaking out from the likes of Simon O'Donnell, Nathan Bracken’s wife Hayley and former England batsman Allan Lamb.
uhhhhhhh

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
let's just quote it again:

It’s clear Warne has at least some support from the wider cricket community, as he re-tweeted several messages congratulating him on speaking out from the likes of Simon O'Donnell, Nathan Bracken’s wife Hayley and former England batsman Allan Lamb.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Praying so hard that he just posts a pic of him and Liz Hurley
I hope he gets creative though and posts a pic of him dressed as Austin Powers with Liz bent over a velour lounge (machine gun nipple dress still in tact).

Spikey

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan

Warney's team (1/2). Selectors: R.Marsh (chairman), Clarke, M.Waugh, D.Martyn, G.McGrath. Head team performance: M.Taylor. Coach: S.Fleming.

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan

Warney's team (2/2). Asst coach: D.Lehmann. Batting coach: M.Hussey/M.Bevan. Bowling coach: M.Hughes/B.Reid. Consultant: I.Chappell.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Spikey

CEO of cricket or GM: Mark Taylor

Boss man, cricket supremo. The coach, captain and support staff are answerable to Tub. Tub is in charge of all things cricket. The reason why I would choose Mark is that he has an understanding from both sides and is a wonderful communicator as well as being very approachable and respected.

verygoodpointwarnie

uvelocity

International Coach
I do wish tub would do that, pretty sure warnie follows me on cw for that reason alone #whendowegetridofsutherland

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So basically, you must have been a terrific player to work with the Australian team and pick your best team and stick with it.

I agree tbh. Warne to work with Chappelli as consultant.

Last edited: