• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in Australia 2012/13

Mike5181

International Captain
Yeah Baugh is the best with the gloves, it just seems random how often they change. None of them really perform against Australia ever.

BTW, how bad was Healy's West Indies impersonation last over.
Hey captain man. Can you move me man?

Midwinter

State Captain
DRS system is to review the howlers

WI thought Finch's was a howler but DRS didn't show anything.

As it was said the noise was too coincidental to ignore but it looked like there was daylight as the ball went passed the bat.

What else was it ?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DRS system is to review the howlers

WI thought Finch's was a howler but DRS didn't show anything.

As it was said the noise was too coincidental to ignore but it looked like there was daylight as the ball went passed the bat.

What else was it ?
There wasn't daylight as it went past, and on my grainy stream I think I spotted a faint hot spot as well.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Maxwell :cool:
Am I the only one who thought Finch was rightly cross @ that reversal? Dunno where that noise came from, but snicko showed a spike some time after the ball passed the bat.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
FFS West Indies. Wife and kids out for the night. I grab some brews and take away, get home and expect a relaxing evening in front of the TV....

**** YOU!!

Spikey

you know, this has been a golder summer for ODI debuts. first the prince and now starceh

benchmark00

At least Go were good enough to show the Flinstones movie AKA a documentary of Burgeys late 30's.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
6 ODI's so far for only 3 night sessions.

Great timing with the TV contracts up for negotiation.