• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in Australia 2012/13

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD I wanted to watch this tonight. Will be over before I get home.

*Insert comment about how I've been in court, drafting contracts, making people coffee etc

#****mark00

the big bambino

International Captain
FFS! we have to put on Maxwell and Finch NOW! 1st time ever I want Doherty in the side and he aint playing. What are the odds? And fkn typical.

Spikey

seriously a seamer's dream and getting to comeon to bowl with the score 5/30. this is almost the perfect summary of Faulkner's FC career

Howsie

International Captain
Sammy always looks so unco with the bat but I must admit I do enjoy watching him play.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just got home and turned this on. First question - is this down to good bowling, bad batting, the pitch or a bit of everything.

Don't think I've seen bat on ball yet.

Daemon

Just got home and turned this on. First question - is this down to good bowling, bad batting, the pitch or a bit of everything.

Don't think I've seen bat on ball yet.
Pitch and bad batting, other than Starc who bowled magnificently.