• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in Australia 2012/13

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why would you have a wicket-keeper fielding as sub out in the deep? Might as well have a bloke who's used to catching them without gloves.
I think every FC cricketer in Australia is either playing this game, injured or on the way to India.

stumpski

International Captain
Just realised - not only has Charles not made a 100 for West Indies, he's never made one in any List A or first-class match. Might cause a few wobbles ...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't think I've ever actually hated a bowling attack as much as this one. It's the most disgusting attack I've ever seen; every member of it is either vastly over-rated, **** to watch or really jammy. In fact, they're all individually a combination of at least two of those things.

Even the sixth bowler is Aaron Finch ffs.