• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in Australia 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah not even 50/50. Reckon it's more Bailey 80, Starceh 20. As much as it hurts me to say.
Yeah probably.

Brumby just hates Bailey cos Warne hates him and Brumby's a Warne lover. Clear as crystal.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What's the go with everyone mentioning Maddin? What commercial was it and how often did it play? Hardly saw him on TV up here..

BTW, Of course George would get man of the match, it was a sensational knock.

brockley

International Captain
They speculated on Starc going 2 India in a few days,10 wkts in 3 days time,perfect time for him 2 bow out.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What's wrong with it? He had a topsy turvy day and made a status about it. People do that all the ****ing time. If he ignored all the bad **** and made a status about being a hero because he took 4fa then it'd be dire but he didn't do that.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's wrong with it? He had a topsy turvy day and made a status about it. People do that all the ****ing time. If he ignored all the bad **** and made a status about being a hero because he took 4fa then it'd be dire but he didn't do that.
Haha ind33d. Awta.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dunno the guy but it has the strong stench of humblebragging.

Oh God, I used that word.