• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in Australia 2012/13

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
earth is flat

maxwell and finch combining. burgey shh
Nah I don't hate Finch. He's just underperformed. It seems his whole mindset has gone for a dump when he's been elevated. Maxwell I hate. Can't stand the bloke. He's got that punchable face like Justin Langer without the strength of character.

If one of them must play as a token Vic, it should be Finch on principle.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Clark decision overturned in the caribbean last year when there was no evidence, now Thomas given out when there was no evidence!!. 8-)

I could say i'm surprised but!!.....

uvelocity

International Coach
Nah I don't hate Finch. He's just underperformed. It seems his whole mindset has gone for a dump when he's been elevated. Maxwell I hate. Can't stand the bloke. He's got that punchable face like Justin Langer without the strength of character.

If one of them must play as a token Vic, it should be Finch on principle.
can't argue with any of that