• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in Australia 2012/13

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha, dig the gigantic smile almost on contact.

Johnson overheard on TV mic saying "Now, be there at the end."

Burgey

Here's to my brother George Bailey. The richest man in town.

#itsawonderfullife

#haterscansuckit

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sensational knock from Bailey. What a guy.

So much maturity and calmness, how he's going away to India in an extended squad is one of lifes semi-greatest mysteries.

benchmark00

Sensational knock from Bailey. What a guy.

So much maturity and calmness, how he's going away to India in an extended squad is one of lifes semi-greatest mysteries.
Nah he would get thoroughly arseholed in India. Did you watch him against Narine this innings?

Top_Cat

I mean, y'know, Bailey blood is flowing but Bravo's bowling this over has been awful.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That's seriously a brilliant last over by Bailey and a completely awesome innings.

ICC ODI innings on the year nominee.

And yes Benchy I saw him survive against Narine.

benchmark00

Wonder how many It's a Wonderful Life references Burgey will make on this forum before he realises no one cares.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Reckon the Indian spinners are much better?

EDIT: Ojha, maybe.
I don't even think they're as good as Narine personally but they'll get a lot more help in India than Narine got here.

Bailey always looks like a complete dick early in his innings though, especially against spin. As he gets set he looks much better. I remember an innings he played in the UAE against Pakistan that really showed that.