• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can not let Vijay get a start. Must get him early.

Not because he'll make us pay from there or anything but because he's dire and really shouldn't be allowed to make 30 odd before throwing it away.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ffs, had my gf nagging me all day, have missed most of the first session. Couple that with the slight concussion I have from smacking my head on a cabinet it's been a trying day. Fortunately I have the best smelling slow cooked lamb shanks ready to come out of the cooker in 1.5 hours to save the day.

K33n.

Need P00jara early.
Mate, no one cares.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wild first ball. i'm gonna compare pattinson to Mitchell Johnson now! #sickofstarcbeingcomparedtoMJ

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Geez Patto is bowling HEAT!! 148kmh third ball...look out India!

Vijay beaten for pace that last ball...148kmh again and almost through him. Great start by Patto.

Last edited: