• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Mr_Ronan

Banned
The Indian commentators are continuing the theme I have sensed in the India media that they are underestimating Australia.

Bhogle just noted that Ashwin had had a "very good" start to his career, after earlier implying that Lyon was a weak spinner.

He ignored the fact that both Ashwin and Lyon have almost the same amount of Test wickets at exactly the same average.

The Aussie mighty not look like the strongest team on paper but understimate them at your peril!!

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know I thought I had enjoyed India being hilariously bad for long enough and that it was time to want them to win against Australia again.

I was wrong.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just out of interest, has any team ever won the toss and not batted first in a test in India in recent years? It's almost become one of life's certainties.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
one of the **** things about Dhoni being a 'cool captain' is that there's no chirping from behind the stumps at all.