• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just hope they keep their fluids up. I've heard dehydration can become a factor once you get to 130+ runs.

Burgey

Dunno about flogged morgie. We've got some pretty decent bowlers mate. you're always a shout in any game if you've decent bowlers, even if you'renot posting huge scores.

Also, brand new Watto in the middle order....

Daemon

Hard to see India taking the series. We might win a test when Patto is rotated/injured.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
No idea who's going to win. So many unknown factors. We do need Clarkeh to keep posting big scores though.

Daemon

ffs. our best bowler in the last series just got dropped for a dude who hasn't bowled well since south africa 3 years ago. our best seamer has been dropped for no reason. our next best pace bowler is injured. the top bowling prospects in domestic cricket besides bhuvneshwar have all been ignored and ****ing dinda has been preferred over them.

i mean at best we're still a **** bowling side but ffs the selectors don't even give us a chance.

Last edited:

morgieb

A gun twelve months for cricket in Australia. This, Champions Trophy, Ashes x2 and a tour of South Africa.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Bhuvneshwar Kumar? FFS, another one for the wheel. They're just throwing darts at this point.

And let's drop our best bowler. For Ashwin and Harby. FFS.

ajdude

International Coach
gotta give it to whoever's doing the broadcast, i like their intro

except for that bit with border and gavaskar, sachin saying "welcome to india cricket" while slightly gramatically incorrect was tolerable