• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lyon should bowl exclusively full tosses to Kohli. The likelihood that he'll start slapping him around for > 20rpo is worth the small chance that he'll get out like that again. It would be the greatest thing ever in cricket.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lyon should bowl exclusively full tosses to Kohli. The likelihood that he'll start slapping him around for > 20rpo is worth the small chance that he'll get out like that again. It would be the greatest thing ever in cricket.
pffft been there done that. i'd like to see him top edge a long hop to fine leg.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jack, do you think he will need to bowl grnerally flatter in India than most like to see him do here?
Swann stuck to his guns and did fairly well, I don't think Lyon should try anything different, unless it starts going all wrong for him midway through the tour

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Jack, do you think he will need to bowl grnerally flatter in India than most like to see him do here?
Nah, he looks far too innocuous when the ball doesn't get above the eyeline. I don't think that he'll be successful, but he needs to stick to his own modus operandi.

His shape is similar to Krezja, without the number of bad balls and a little less work on the ball. He's going to be buying his wickets a bit more than what Swann and Monty did.