• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Mr_Ronan

Banned
That's good news. I'm ridiculously amped for this...and I'm on a very extended holiday so I can watch every second of it. Only problem is I'm in Europe at the moment so play starts at 4am :(

Even still, I haven't been this excited since I was a hungry infant and mum finally gave me access to her "good one". My best day was dad's worst :p

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Can't believe some for you think MJ is at risk form Jono heckling him from the stands, he'll be too busy banging one out of Kohli to have any effect.