• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sir Jadeja deserves to be in contention too.
Fair point, forgot his 40 odd in the first innings.

Gotta be Pujara the more I think about it though, this chase would have been really tricky had he got out early. His partnership with Vijay in the first innings also put us in a good position.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shastri IMO.
That's a given. With gavaskar a close second. I mean, both hall of famers. But out of the current crop I think Warner staked a strong claim this series. Carried on like a dickhead, consistently failed, then threw more overthrows than he scored runs.

COTS and COTM Dave Warner. Take a bow.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
pujara's a class act, very likable and a gun bat, really hope he does as well overseas. on another note, i don't find dhoni unlikable at all, i mean "OILEZEEEEE" grates on you but other than that he handles himself well

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
MOTS ?

Ashwin, Sir Jadeja, Vijay or Pujara ?

Knowing the commentary panel if they are deciding then Dhoni will get it. :p

Teja.

Global Moderator
MOTS? - Ashwin, surely?

29 wickets @ 20. More wickets and a slightly higher average than Jadeja but 4 5-fers as opposed to 1 and was much more instrumental.

Last edited: