• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Teja.

Global Moderator
:lol:

I'm watching my perfectly legal online 'tv' and suddenly a pop-up comes up with picture of a glam and 'Bored Housewives in Rajasthan; Bored and lonely; want to show them some love?'

Best advert.

ajdude

International Coach

I'm watching my perfectly legal online 'tv' and suddenly a pop-up comes up with picture of a glam and 'Bored Housewives in Rajasthan; Bored and lonely; want to show them some love?'

Best advert.
i miss the days of like india v sri lanka in 2008/2009 etc with all the condom ads

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, being a pedantic bastard it's always annoyed me too; I even had to change the name of "AFLSim" on CS to ARS because it was pissing me off. Near enough everyone does it in Sydney though.
Have to ask: what does the "S" in "ARS" stand for? If it's "soccer" and not "sim" I will stab you in the eye.

For all the talk about the Indian tail and batting depth, Australia's has been far, far superior.
It's had to be, tbh.

Not really a fair comparison when one tail comes in at 700/7 and the other at 7/7.

Good stumping.

Can't believe Ishant would give Patto, a guy who is a better bowler, batsman and fielder than him, a send-off. Disgraceful.
He's a charlie. It's what they do.

ok ****s gf is making me put on a movie now. Will watch this on delay. Fully expect Kohli to be not out leading India to 4-0 and to bring his famous line to its completion: "Wait til you come to India" :cool:
Silver Linings Playbook ftr
:laugh:

Most whipped posts on CW ever, IMHO.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is more of the **** which touring India produces. Defending a small total and needing to tighten it up so we bring Johnson on.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member

Best advert.
:laugh:

Sounds like a Noble Cause tbh. :ph34r: