• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hate how good this Aussie line-up is making a palooka like Jadeja look. I do, however, hope the Indian selectors are fooled enough to take him to South Africa. Because that would be hilarious.

Satyanash89

Banned
Jadeja WAG! I think the country is now ready to forgive him for throwing away that ODI in which Sachin choked on 175. Let's face it, that's why most of us hated him.

ajdude

International Coach
Hate how good this Aussie line-up is making a palooka like Jadeja look. I do, however, hope the Indian selectors are fooled enough to take him to South Africa. Because that would be hilarious.
remember when jaidev unadkat debuted? that was funny

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah look if you bowl well you bowl well. The fact is on Indian tracks he is a smart bowler, very disciplined and can change his pace cunningly. He would have done pretty good (not this good tbf) against most other teams on these wickets too. Outbowled Ojha and Bhajji.

Of course he won't do well in South Africa, but he's been selected to play a test in India. And playing he is doing!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah look if you bowl well you bowl well. The fact is on Indian tracks he is a smart bowler, very disciplined and can change his pace cunningly. He would have done pretty good (not this good tbf) against most other teams on these wickets too.

Of course he won't do well in South Africa, but he's been selected to play a test in India. And playing he is doing!
I've no doubt he's competant. These ****s are making him look like Murali, though.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Woke up and read through today's posts - Apparently it's a sad state of affairs and we're bending over backwards to be 'unbiased' if tour threads aren't nationalistic pissing contests.

Jadeja's actually bowling pretty well today, He's no Laker but he's the best test level pure darter I've seen, I guess.

Prince of the darters, one could say.

Looks like there's a chance I might be getting my 1.72 on India money today. :cool:

Last edited: